This tool can be used for planning a workshop and will help to match the workshop with the needs of the group.
Questions for you to consider when planning your workshop, event or meeting:
- Who is the event for / aimed at?
- What do the participants say they want from it?
- What do you sense they need from it?
- What is the one idea or learning you want participants to go away with?
- What elements/ exercises are you going to include in your agenda?
- How are you going to assess whether your workshop goals have been met?
Laying out your agenda
The most important thing to keep in mind when laying out your agenda is knowing why you’re doing what you’re doing! Here’s an example of a template agenda that we use in Turning The Tide:
Download this tool [PDF] Back to toolkit